Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Keri Hilson Announces New Album L. I. A. R


It has definitely been a long time since we heard a new music from Keri Hilson. Her last album titled “No Boys Allowed” was released back in 2010. Now she’s finally back with her new album, “L.I.A.R” an acronym for Love Is A Religion.

Keri said she will definitely address her absence on this new project.

She said, I promise, I will tell my fans everything on this album. Why I was really gone, what actually happened, what didn’t, what I could control, and what I couldn’t.” She continued, “Never will I ever again take a break from music.”

Her first single “Again” is scheduled to release this Friday, March 18th. Produced by Mike-WiLL-Made It and co-written by R. City. The single is described as “Keri’s most honest song to-date.”

The album is expected to have features from Chris Brown, Polow Da Don, Timbaland, Danja and more.

Can't wait for this to drop



Source: http://www.rap-up.com/2016/03/14/keri-hilson-announces-new-album-liar/

0 comments:

Post a Comment