Sunday, June 12, 2016

Niyola Speaks About Fame, Relationship& Background



The EME signee in a chat with Punch Spice, spoke about fame,relationship and her background disclosing that fame hasn’t changed her and she is in did in a relationship.
Enjoy!

BACKGROUND

I am a singer and songwriter signed on with Drumroll Records. I am a native of Ilejemeje in Ekiti State,even though I was born and raised in
Lagos State. I attended Apata Memorial Schools, Isolo and the University of Lagos,Vwhere I studied Biology Education.

MUSIC

I was the third runner-up in the MTN Project Fame Season 6 in 2013. Project Fame was a stepping-stone for me. It helped me hone my music skills. The hurdles prior to that time are experiences I’ll always cherish. My mum kicked against my doing music initially, but these days she is proud of me and supportive of my career. I began my music career officially in 2014 when I released my first single, Ibadi.

INSPIRATION

I am inspired by the likes of Angelique Kidjo,Celine Dion,Beyonce and Dolly Parton, because they all stand for originality.

FAME

I still see myself as the same person I was before I became famous. Perhaps, the only difference may be that I now enjoy so much goodwill and love from everybody.

MARRIAGE

I am not married, but I’m in a relationship

0 comments:

Post a Comment