Thursday, March 24, 2016

12-year-old Girl Arrested For Pinching Boy’s Butt In School



A 12-year-old girl in Florida is facing charges after she pinched a boy’s bum at school.

Breana Evans was read her rights, bundled into a police car and booked into juvenile detention after pinching a boy’s butt at her school in Orlando.
She was arrested and charged with
misdemeanor battery for the cheeky
attack.

“I regret it because I didn’t know it would lead to this. I feel like it’s just stupid just a stupid charge that shouldn’t have to happen," Evans said.

Her victim, a fellow classmate at Milwee Middle School, didn’t want to press charges, but his mother jumped in and told police he wanted the preteen prosecuted for battery.

Evans told the local station she was
playing a game with her friends, where they pinch someone’s butt in between class but the fun stopped when she found herself in the back seat of a police car.Even the deputy was reluctant to cuff the middle schooler, she said.

“He said, ‘I don’t even want to do this.’That’s what the deputy said. ‘But I have to do what I have to do,’” Breana's father, Ray Evans told the local station.

The father was frustrated from the
charges, calling it an overreaction.

“I’m sorry my kid touched your kid but I’m sorry because you need some help I think.Too overprotective let your kid be your kid and he might get some friends and that’s all I have to say,” the father said.

Breana was also suspended from school for the butt pinching.The battery charges could be dismissed
and wiped from her record if she
completed community service, passes her drug tests, classes and finishes a diversion program, the Seminole County state attorney said NY Daily News reports.

0 comments:

Post a Comment