Sunday, March 6, 2016

Empire fans, This Might Come As a Shock.



The Fox hit series "Empire" cast Andre Lyon, whose real name is Trai Byers wants out of the show,he plays lucious(Lyon)eldest son.

According to some reports the actor wasn't satisfied with what his character was earning compared to his brothers Jamal and Hakym Lyon.

The actor has come out to address the rumor on Instagram telling his followers that he is still a huge part of the show which enters season three soon .Here's what he said ...

"I don't normally spend my time dispelling rumors, but there is something I’d like to address. I have nothing but love and respect for
Empire and all who are involved on the show," he writes. "I have a fabulous relationship with FOX, and hold myself to the highest standards professionally. How could I think of demanding something larger than Andre, where I get to express a man with Bipolar disorder, who is on a spiritual journey to find his identity? I'm so proud?so happy, and so lucky to be a part of this cast. This show has started my career. See you in Season Three!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment