Saturday, March 5, 2016

Khloe Kardashian -Plastic surgery should be viewed almost like makeup"




Khloe Kardashian told Cosmopolitan that plastic surgery should be viewed almost like makeup.
Khloe said,
“There’s this misconception that I’m not into plastic surgery, but I’m into it and I don’t care if you have it,”
“I think plastic surgery should be viewed almost like makeup, because we’re all putting on a fucking mask basically every day anyway,”When you dye your hair, you’re changing who you are, and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that. I think
people should get plastic surgery or fillers or lasers or whatever if they want it — that should be your own personal decision.
I just don’t like when someone else is like, ‘Man, I only want to date a girl if they have big tits,’ and then a girl’s like, ‘I gotta get double-Ds.’ If you
want them, great. If you’re doing that for your man, that’s when it bothers me.”
“I just have a lot of friends that just go to get liposuction when not once have they tried to go to the gym or tried to change their diet, so they’re
literally eating a box of pizza the day before, and then going to get lipo,” she told Cosmopolitan.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment