Saturday, March 26, 2016

Rapper Eva Alordiah Quits Music



Nigerian rapper, Eva Alordiah took to
her Instagram page to reveal that she will be leaving the music industry, she also invited everyone who would like to take pictures, selfies or have drinks with her to attend her last show as a music artiste taking place March 26 at The Lounge Lagos, VI.

She shared this yesterday



It’s tomorrow!! My last show as a ‘Music Artiste’! Yes, I am ending another chapter in my life and ready for the next! If you Love Eva, you gotta be here tomorrow no? Please
I really want you to come. Bring 4 friends.

I would be performing songs
from before you knew me till
right now! It is Live and Unplugged with the band and I want to share this experience with only the best
and realest fans!

If you have never seen me play with the band please be here tomorrow! I promise you a fantastic Hiphop experience, God help me Can’t wait to see you guys.

I would be at the Venue from 8PM to meet you all one on one! Pictures, Selfies, Drinks, anyone?Please please please tag 2 crazy Eva Fans! Free!

VENUE:
THE LOUNGE LAGOS, 30 Ademola Adetokunbo VI(beside Sweet Sensation)

0 comments:

Post a Comment