Thursday, March 24, 2016

Singer Duncan Mighty Appointed As Niger-Delta Youth Ambassador



Port Harcourt First Son Duncan Mighty ,has been honoured to serve his people as an ambassador for the
Niger-Delta region. Speaking on his
appointment, the singer said:

"I want to specially thank everyone who made this occasion a success fossccima,the media & all those who made recommendations.I promise to use this medium to prove myself as a productive & responsible youth of the niger delta.

Having toured the world on so many
occasions & represented rivers state,the niger delta region & indeed nigeria through the platform which my music career provides,I will bring my wealth of experience & exposure into action in other to fast track the process of youth enpowerment and nation building in this direction.

"Permit me to say that some of the
dreams & aspirations of sons and daughters of rivers, south-south, and indeed niger delta is coming to reality under this administration.To allstakeholders,investors,keyplayers, brands & well meaning individuals. This is our time. Let us come together & build the south-south of our dreams. Thanks and God bless you

0 comments:

Post a Comment