Friday, April 8, 2016

Davido Disses Dele Momodu In New Song, Calls Him 'My Boy' •



Davido is clearly not done beefing Dele Momodu just yet. On Thursday, rapper Falz the Bahd guy dropped a new single titled 'Bahd, Baddo Baddest' featuring Olamide and Davido.

Falz is known to add 'Bahd Guy' to his name. Olamide is popular known as Baddo.

While Davido likes to call himself 'OBO Baddest'.Brilliant, right?

In his verse on the track, Davido fired
subtle shots at Ovation magazine publisher Dele Momodu and bragged about the amount of money he has in his account plus the fleet of cars littered in his garage Davido appears to have lost respect for Mr Momodu as he's heard calling Dele "My boy".

The actual lyrics go:

"Some people wan buy car like me but dem money no reach. I get like $2million no be assets
“Mr Dele na my Boy, Dele na my boy. If you come into my house, you go see my toys.

"I get like 100 Niggas wey dey protect me,So if you love yourself Muthafuckers no dey vex."

This is not the first time Davido will drag dele momodu into his lyrics. In
his verse for Humblesmith’s Osinachi remix- the 23-year-old singer called out 55-year- old Momodu over the unending beef they have regarding the daughter he (Davido) has with his ex-lover Sophie Momodu(who's Dele's cousin).

0 comments:

Post a Comment