Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Janet Jackson Reveals She's Finally Ready To Start Having Kids



Janet Jackson postponed her world tour because she is 'planning a family'. The 49-year-old singer, who is in the second leg of her tour, has been ordered to rest by doctors, though she is determined to get back on the road as soon as possible.

She shared this on twitter to announce the delay;She wrote..

"Hey, you guys. On Aug. 31, as you
probably, know I launched the
Unbreakable World Tour. First I just want to thank all the fans for coming out and seeing the show. Thank you so much,.You guys made it so enjoyable each and every night.We're in the second leg of the tour and there actually has been a sudden change. I thought it was important that you would be the first to know my husband and I are planning our
family, so I'm going to have to delay the tour. Please, if you can try to understand that it's important that I do this now. I have to rest up, doctor's orders. But I have not forgotten about you. I will continue to tour as soon as I possibly can."

0 comments:

Post a Comment