Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Gabrielle Union's Husband Dwyane Wade, Goes NAKED For ESPN's July Body Issue



Oh my... Dwyane Wade is a three-time NBA champion married to one of the most accomplished women on the earth. But the 34-year-old says he's still human and, like everyone else, has insecurities.

On taking his clothes off for ESPN's
#BodyIssue, Wade - who is one of the most in-demand athletes on the planet - said:

"It wasn't like even, 'Maybe'. It was like, 'Absolutely not' every time.I just wasn't comfortable with the notion of posing naked in front of a photographer. It never was something I thought I wanted to do....

A lot of people say, 'You're a professional athlete, how could you not embrace your body?' But it was from a lot of insecurities in my life growing up in a kid."

"Even though you become great at a sport, people cheer you on, those insecurities don't necessarily wash themselves away.When I got married to my wife ... I would never walk around on vacation with my shirt off. I would always have something on, something covered and she was like,
'What are you doing, you weirdo?'" he said."It took me a few years, even by myself in the house walking around naked."



On his relationship with his 43-year-old actress, model and activist wife Gabrielle Union - Wade says they help each other grow as people:

"I think we've both done that for each
other. I get to see a different side of her no one else does and her insecurities, and she gets to know mine as well. We go out and are public figures, so we share that
[with the world] but we don't share it all....I think that's one of the things that drove me to be in a relationship with her and even get married....I felt that she has been helping me be a better person."

0 comments:

Post a Comment