Monday, March 7, 2016

Dele Momodu Reaction To Davido Calling Him Out In Osinachi Remix



We all recall the drama between Davido,Sophie(baby mama) and Dele Momodu earlier this year? And davido called out Dele Momodu in the remix of Osinachi by Humblesmith.

City People Magazine caught up with Dele Momodu and here's what the CEO of Ovation International said. .

City people magazine: How did you react to Osinachi Remix by Davido?

Dele Momodu: won’t believe that I just saw the video for the first time less than 2weeks ago. I saw the thriller for few seconds before that but I never bothered to go out of my way to watch it as I actually thought he was abusing me and I expected him to abuse me but when someone is like your son, you just have to let it past.
Whether we like it or not, we are like family. His Dad and I have known each other like forever. The devil is a liar, when good things are happening, the devil will want to come in between it and all. I saw it on-line first as people were tweeting about it and I initially said, well, he is abusing me, no problem. You know several times in the
past, he will attack me and apologize. I understand how he feels, he feels I am supporting my cousin against him and that
is not it. All I wanted was just peace and I am happy we got it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment