Friday, July 1, 2016

Chimamanda Adichie Has Given Birth To A Baby Girl...But She Kept The News Away From The media!



First it was Dija, now it is Chimamanda Adichie..Okay, we are loving this new trend of keepingyour private life, private!

I bet you didn't know that top writer,
Chimamanda Adichie had already given birth to a baby girl..well, now you know...The award winning kept her delivery under wraps and only just announced in a very recent interview that she is a now a mother.

Well, in an interview with Financial Times , Chimamanda stated that she hid the fact that she was pregnant and had delivered her baby because she wanted it to be personal.

This is the first time I’m saying it publicly. I have a little girl. I have some friends who probably don’t know I was pregnant or that I had a baby, I just feel like we live in an age when women are supposed to perform pregnancy. We don’t expect
fathers to perform fatherhood.I went into hiding. I wanted it to be as personal as possible.

This is the first child of Chimamanda and hubby Dr. Ivara Esegee .

0 comments:

Post a Comment